Contact us / Booking

If desired, request information from the form below.

We will contact with you through the following data:

 
 
 
 
Privacy policy personal data:
 
CaptchaRefresh Image

 
 
*Obligatory

Mardelta

Urb. Riumar - Deltebre (Tarragona)
Tel. (+34) 670 336 983
info@mardelta.com

Booking

When you reserve the house, an amount of 25% of the payment will be handed and the remaining 75% will be given at the time you in advance arrive.

Deposit

Before getting into the house, a deposit of 150 € will be handed in order to cover the possible damages that might be cause, and this amount will be given back at the moment you leave the house and it has been checked that the house is in the same conditions as you found it and that nothing is missing from the initial inventory.

Note

No pets are allowed.